Lifepak AED 20 Defibrillator/Monitor
Easy to use for early defibrillation
- The 20e is highly intuitive to use, making it easy for infrequent AED-trained responders to quickly understand and use.
- The closed door reduces the "confusion factor" and ensures basic responders are presented with only the controls they require to facilitate fast and easy operation.
- The proven Shock Advisory System™ from Physio-Control guides users through 1-2-3 step operation, with loud voice prompts and clear, simple graphics.
- cprMAX™ technology provides a resuscitation platform that can increase CPR hands-on time and minimize delays between CPR and shock.
Clinically advanced and packed with power
- When the code team arrives, the 20e easily converts to manual mode – with the easy push of a latch the 20e automatically converts to a manual defibrillator.
- For quick and effective clinical decisions, more advanced monitoring parameters such as ECG, and pulse oximetry are displayed clearly through color-matched waveforms and values.
- MASIMO SET® pulse oximetry offers accurate and stable oxygen saturation monitoring, for quick and effective clinical decisions under conditions of both active movement and low perfusion. (Optional cable required to meet alternate monitoring needs.)
- Lithium-ion battery technology provides extended operating time, making it easy to transport patients from one area of the hospital to another.
Click here for Specifications